Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Jenny P
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well, there are definitely more than 7 weird things about me.....but here are 7.

1. I have an obsession with odd numbers. The volume on the TV has to be set at an odd number, the time the alarm is set for has to be odd, if possible I like to take an odd number of steps to get from point a to point b, preferring to start on my right foot and end on my right foot.
2. I have a scar on my lip where I was scratched by a cheetah. I was on a safari in Africa, well, not really, it was at a zoo.
3. My husband will tell you that I like to have the last word, or the last tag-back. We play a little smack the back of the hand game and I cannot rest if I was not the last one to get the other person.
4. I really never want to have a son. I only want daughters. I wouldn't know what to do with a boy. Plus, boy clothes just aren't as cute!
5. I eloped with Brandon, but had a church wedding for family 6 months later. We've been married just over 9 years!
6. The second toe on my left foot is a little bit shorter than the second toe on my right foot.
7. I still think about what I want to be when I grow up. It doesn't seem possible that 30 is right around the corner. Where did the time go??

There is only one blogger left that I read who hasn't been tagged.

1. Tiffany

3 comments:

kms handmade said...

Oh, I should have put that my second toes are longer than my big toes! Haha! Funny too about your odd numbers. I need my volume to be set on a multiple of 5! We're such weird creatures sometimes! :)

Jennifer said...

ok, I too have a number thing. My alarm clock always has to be set to for example: 8:31 or 8:01 (add a 1 to the time I Have to get up)same with my timer when cooking. The cheatah thing is crazy! and my 2nd toe is longer then my 1st on both feet like kelly. jon is weirded out by them.

Margaret said...

I was in high school before I knew that there were people with second toes longer than first toes!! I thought it was so strange. I have stair step toes and I thought everyone had toes like that:)