Monday, October 13, 2008

The dress - Take 2




So here is the second try. Joann was having a really great Columbus Day sale and I got this oh-so cute corduroy at 1/2 off. I think it fits better than the other dress did, and who can go wrong with polka-dots? Tomorrow is the big day for attempting button holes.


I picked this book up today at Barnes and Noble. It is by Anna Maria Horner. It has some really good how-to instruction, plus up to date projects. I looked at a couple of other sewing books and they mostly had projects I would never make. I think my next project will be out of this book.

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

The dress is darling! That girl is just so cute!

We are going to get AMH's book too. Glad to hear you like it!

kms handmade said...

That is such a sweet pattern! I like it on her. Good job! That one will be cute with a little shirt under too!

Sasha said...

ahhh! I'm SO with you on the polka dots! Gotta love 'em! :) So that's a good book, huh? I was looking at it. Can't wait to see more of your work! Keara is just unbelievable adorable...