Monday, July 14, 2008

Scrapping Again!!!!!!!

Once again I can't figure out why the picture keeps loading sideways!! How frustrating.

Well, I finally scrapbooked again. It is small, 8x8, and not very fancy, but I did it and I like it. I really enjoyed being creative again. And it was fun to do some Keara pages.

I found a new scrapbook store in town and they are having "tryouts" for their design team. You have to submit a 12x12 layout, an altered item and one other item. Then the customers will choose who they like best. The 5 people selected will do all the samples for the store and get a discount. So, I think I am going to try out. I may not get it, there are some really talented people who have already turned their things in, but it will be fun to try. I'll post pictures of my entries when I get them finished. Wish me luck!! It would be really cool to be a part of the crafting community again.


4 comments:

Jenny Bean said...

I don't know, you may have a chance. Naked babies are always a crowd pleaser. I think the page you submitted is sweet and pretty.

kms handmade said...

These pages are adorable! That's a great idea for the "design team" tryouts. Maybe we'll have to try something like that... Corinnea? Jen? Think it sounds good?

Corinnea said...

Good luck Margaret! I hope you get it, I think it sounds cool. hmmmm, goodness knows I have no scrapbooking talent. Better ask Jen? Lizy?

Jennifer said...

Sooo cute!