Friday, August 29, 2008

New Header Picture

I know I already posted this picture on my blog, but I love it!!!!!!! She is just the cutest little kid. I think I am going to send this picture in to the Pottery Barn Kids photo contest. They select one picture a month. The winners are posted on the website and they have their photos in the next catalog.

It is so amazing to watch her grow and see all of things she is learning. It seems everyday she has a new noise or gesture. She is quite competent at walking now and never crawls. She gives high fives, and makes a humming noise when she gives kisses. When I sing her lullaby's before bed she sings along with me sometimes. Now of course she isn't saying words and she is usually monotone, but it is just so sweet to hold and rock her and sing together.

No comments: