Tuesday, October 6, 2009

They grow so fast

Well, I did it again. I got the pictures backward. I would much rather start out with pics of my girl, but oh well. It takes so long to load them I am not doing it over! So, the next two pics are a couple examples of the crafts I have been up to lately. The first is a pendant made out of a scrabble tile with 3 more designs in the background.  I am going to be putting them for sale in my etsy shop. thepapery.etsy.com
I already have a few things in there and will be adding the pendants soon. Unfortunately my computer died, and I have buy photo editing software for B's mac as well as an equivalent to Publisher.
This is just a covered mini comp with covered binder clips. 
And here are the important pictures!! Keara is two! I can't believe it has been two years. It has flown by. We went to the beach with her grandparents and aunt and uncle on her birthday and she had a blast. Most of those pictures are safe on my external hard drive, so they survived the crash. Too bad that hard drive doesn't work with a mac...  So, someday I will be able to get those off of that hard drive. In the meantime here is Keara cheesing it up for the camera while I was taking photos for my shop today.

5 comments:

corinnea said...

Oh my, she is just darling. I can't believe it's beem so long!

Brynn said...

She is so beautiful! We miss you both...

Jennifer said...

Really cool you're getting your store going! I like all you're doing. And Keara...sweet Keara:) She is just adorable!

lala said...

me encanta tu blog, no puedo creer que no aproveches la oportunidad que te da google adsense,para ganar dinero con este blog,colocando anuncios de google,.
si quieres visitar mi blog y ver como sa hace para hacer rentable el blog, visita
http://google--ad--sense.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

Hey! I can't seem to find your email so here's the info-
We bought ours at Sports Authority It's an Instep Quick N' EZ something or other they had it priced around 160-180 but we got it for somewhere around 150 with 25 back - sports authority is good about coupons
Here's a link to the exact one we bought it's in pounds but it's the only place I could find to show you the exact model:

http://simply2shop.com/InStepQuickNEZBicycleTrailerBuggy.aspx

Here's the closest link I could find to what I would suggest

http://www.instep.net/Product/Bicycle_Trailers/Detail/264_Rocket_Bicycle_Trailer_12-MK553/

The important part to me is finding the wheels with the spokes in them - not the plastic ones that you will see here--which seemed to get bad reviews when we were looking:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10917915&searchURL=true

Just because they aren't online doesn't mean that they wont have it in the store-that's what happened to us. We really like ours for the $.