Tuesday, October 6, 2009

They grow so fast

Well, I did it again. I got the pictures backward. I would much rather start out with pics of my girl, but oh well. It takes so long to load them I am not doing it over! So, the next two pics are a couple examples of the crafts I have been up to lately. The first is a pendant made out of a scrabble tile with 3 more designs in the background.  I am going to be putting them for sale in my etsy shop. thepapery.etsy.com
I already have a few things in there and will be adding the pendants soon. Unfortunately my computer died, and I have buy photo editing software for B's mac as well as an equivalent to Publisher.
This is just a covered mini comp with covered binder clips. 
And here are the important pictures!! Keara is two! I can't believe it has been two years. It has flown by. We went to the beach with her grandparents and aunt and uncle on her birthday and she had a blast. Most of those pictures are safe on my external hard drive, so they survived the crash. Too bad that hard drive doesn't work with a mac...  So, someday I will be able to get those off of that hard drive. In the meantime here is Keara cheesing it up for the camera while I was taking photos for my shop today.

4 comments:

Corinnea said...

Oh my, she is just darling. I can't believe it's beem so long!

Brynn said...

She is so beautiful! We miss you both...

Jennifer said...

Really cool you're getting your store going! I like all you're doing. And Keara...sweet Keara:) She is just adorable!

Jessica said...

Hey! I can't seem to find your email so here's the info-
We bought ours at Sports Authority It's an Instep Quick N' EZ something or other they had it priced around 160-180 but we got it for somewhere around 150 with 25 back - sports authority is good about coupons
Here's a link to the exact one we bought it's in pounds but it's the only place I could find to show you the exact model:

http://simply2shop.com/InStepQuickNEZBicycleTrailerBuggy.aspx

Here's the closest link I could find to what I would suggest

http://www.instep.net/Product/Bicycle_Trailers/Detail/264_Rocket_Bicycle_Trailer_12-MK553/

The important part to me is finding the wheels with the spokes in them - not the plastic ones that you will see here--which seemed to get bad reviews when we were looking:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10917915&searchURL=true

Just because they aren't online doesn't mean that they wont have it in the store-that's what happened to us. We really like ours for the $.