Friday, June 13, 2008

My first blog!

Well, I am jumping on the bandwagon. Seems like everyone has a blog these days and I was feeling a little left out :) We'll see how this turns out. I have never been good at writing in journals, I just collected them because they were pretty. I am no longer allowed into the journal section of bookstores. Sometimes I sneak in though!


If you are wondering about the slightly cheesy name of my blog, know that I suck at picking out cute, witty names. But, there is just something so sweet about snuggling up with your baby and feeling her little eyelashes brush your cheek. Butterfly Kisses. Plus, I had that really cute photo.


I found these wings at JoAnn's and they have made for some really cute photos.




Well, I must force myself to go to bed as it is now 2:00am. Must sleep when the baby sleeps!

2 comments:

Corinnea said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! You picked a good name!

Don't worry about blogging everyday..... I don't worry about it, well, not much anyway, ok I do a bit but one can't get obsessive...

Sasha said...

YAY! I'm so happy to see your blog! And that adorable daughter of yours, can't wait to see more!!! I love it.... :)