Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Etsy Shop

I started an etsy shop for felt food!!!! My shop address is www.inthestrawberrypatch.etsy.com
I wanted it to be just The Strawberry Patch, but that name was already taken, and by someone who wasn't even using it, no less. Here are a couple pictures of the 2 things I have listed. I'll be adding a couple more things tomorrow. I'm really having a lot of fun with this. We'll see if anything sells. Pricing things is always hard for me, so we'll see what happens. I may have to play around with different prices if things don't sell. Well, its 3 in the morning and I really need to get to bed. I just had to get a couple things posted in the shop.







2 comments:

kms handmade said...

OH man that basket of goodies is ADORABLE!!! Good luck with your shop!

My military man and me plus 3. said...

Someone is going to LOVE her Sunday Easter basket!!! I wish I could make those cute foods like you do! How is the Etsy shop these days?